What’s Included with Rodent Control Inspection Service?
- Rodent Control Inspection of home for rodent activity
- Written report of current and potential rodent entries
- Recommendations for rodent exclusion and removal
- Rodent removal, exclusion and repair work not included.
- A Certified Entomologist with specific training as a first responder.
Why Should I Hire a Rodent Control Inspection Pro to Check Rodents?
If you’re concerned you might have a rodent, squirrel, raccoon, opossum or skunk issue – or you know you have one – There’s nothing better for peace of mind than bringing in a rodent control inspection pro.
Areas that seem fine to you will reveal themselves as potential rodent entries to a rodent control pro. A rodent control pro can also give you tips for keeping your home rodent-free, long term!
What Happens Next?
You’ll get an email from your rodent control pro at Ant-Ser.org to confirm the date, time and other details. Please provide any relevant details regarding your rodent control needs.