What’s included with this service?
- Inspection of home to determine problem areas
- Placing treatment in cracks, crevices, and entryways
- Treatment of doors, windows, and flower beds
- Treatment of exterior perimeter of the home
- Estimate is for one-time treatment, recurring treatments may result in revised estimate
- A Certified Entomologist with specific training as a first responder
- Initial payments may go towards any treatment Prescriptions or annual services
Why should I hire a pro to handle my ant issue?
If you have an ant issue, there’s nothing better for your peace of mind than bringing in a pro, with professional equipment and know-how, to do the job. A pro can also give you advice on how to keep the ants away in the future, and for the long term.
What types of ants are included in this service?
Most types of ants are included in this service,BUT (aggressive ants) carpenter ants and tawny crazy ants, are not. If the pro who visits your home determines that you have (aggressive ants), they’ll recommend an appropriate treatment and provide you with an updated price estimate based on their inspection.
Inspection of the Interior and Exterior of Home is critical to Determine problem areas. The Inspection will determine the Treatment.
Treat Interior and Exterior of Home. Determine from Inspection the problem areas and treat accordingly.
The Ant-Ser Man is a Certified Entomologist and understands how to Protect and Prevent pests from entering your Home.
Safety of Your Home is Priority for The Ant-Ser Man. He will work with you to maintain your Home Pest Free.
If you have an ant issue, there’s nothing better for your Peace of Mind than bringing in a Professional. The Ant-Ser Man is a Certified Entomologist with specific understanding and know-how. The Ant-Ser Man can also provide advice on how to keep the ants away in the future, and for the long term.